August 14-16, 2020
Detroit Gun Club
The winners of the two “First Timer” free entries were
Michael Suwinski and Jeremy Taylor!
The State Shoot has been changed to a 3-day format.
- Reduce the number of rotations to three, making this year’s shoot a 3-day event with the Preliminary “Big Gun” and Doubles on Friday
- Suspend the 12 Gauge Friendship Teams FOR THIS YEAR ONLY
- Postpone the Hall of Fame induction to 2021
- Waive the $5 penalty fee if an individual hasn’t shot 200 targets in an event
- Cancel the Friday and Saturday night dinners; breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase at the club
- Suspend the awards presentations; awards, including State Team belt buckles, will be available for pick-up at registration
- Rent a tent, tables and chairs to increase covered outside seating
Big Gun Handicap